You can exercise the right of withdrawal (and withdraw from the contract for any reason) the consumer-customer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to their professional activity).
To exercise this right, the customer must send Manni Fashion a communication within 14 working days from the date of delivery of the goods.
Note: Customers who purchase VAT can not exercise the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
1. The purchased goods must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories);
2. To limit damage to the original packaging we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box (the application of labels or adhesive tapes on the original packaging of the product is prohibited);
3. The shipment, until arrival in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
4. Shipping costs for return of goods are borne by the customer;
Manni Fashion does not respond in any way to damages or theft/loss of goods returned with uninsured shipments. We will not be withdrawn in any case packages in mark or in assigned port.
REFUND TO THE CUSTOMER
Without prejudice to any recovery costs for damages ascertained to the original packaging, Manni Fashion will refund to the customer the amount already paid for the product, excluding the transport costs, through the transfer procedure of the amount charged on the Credit Card or through the Bank Transfer. In the latter case, the customer will promptly provide their bank details (Code IBAN).
EXTERNAL CLIENTS EU
The shipping cost for the return of the purchased product is borne by the customer and for countries outside the EU to the final refund will be deducted the costs of import taxes.
WHEN THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL EXPIRES
The right of withdrawal expires in cases where Manni Fashion accesses:
1. Partial use of the good;
2. The lack of external packaging and/or original internal packaging;
3. The absence of integral elements of the product;
4. Damaging the product for causes other than its transport.
In the above cases, Manni Fashion will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging the same shipping costs.
COMMUNICATIONS AND RECLAMS
All notices or complaints of the Customer with regard to Manni Fashion regarding Purchase Contracts must be addressed to Customer Service by writing to email@example.com.
The Purchase Agreement between the Customer and Manni Fashion is concluded in Italy and regulated by the Italian Law. For any dispute the Judiciary Authority of Vicenza.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY)
For the discipline of personal data processing by Manni Fashion, please refer to the dedicated site area.